Nightmares come to life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open Role playing site for the fans of the show Supernatural

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Johanna Winchester's Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johanna Winchester

Johanna Winchester

Johanna Winchester's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Johanna Winchester's Blog   Johanna Winchester's Blog EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:43 am

Well I am Johanna Winchester and I am the only kid of Dean Winchester. It really is shocking I'm the only kid, cause you see my father is the biggest man whore ever!!!!! And I really mean that. He is also an ass! He and I don't get along great. Or well at all really. He gets to mad at me to quick, but I got his temper as well, but that is part of us I guess. He and I actually took a day the about a month ago and really just talked and got along, but it didn't last. He came to my show that night as well.

Well I should tell you what I mean by show. I am a singer/song writer, and I sing in bars and clubs to make money. See I have never had it easy and never felt loved much. My dad well he wasn't around when I was a kid. He worked so much that he wasn't home much so when I was around fourteen started to develop a body and guys started to look, well I started getting the attention that is wanted. That I needed so badly. See I have an uncle on my father's side as well as a grandfather. Sam is my uncle and he and I were tight when I was little. Real tight, because we wanted the same things. Our father to love us with all his heart and give us the attention we needed so badly. So badly I went to other guys to get the attention. I have messed up more then once. Got pregnant lost my baby and that is when things got bad and I took off. I was sixteen and I'm not eighteen. I've not spoken to my mother since I left and don't plan to. I don't like what I do now, but I don't want to go back to were I was before. I just hope no more of my father's rivals come after me.
Back to top Go down

Johanna Winchester's Blog
Page 1 of 1