Nightmares come to life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open Role playing site for the fans of the show Supernatural

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deadly encounters (anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean McCulloch

Sean McCulloch

Deadly encounters (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Deadly encounters (anyone)   Deadly encounters (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Sean and his daughter Rachel were at the shopping center getting supplies for their home. Sean looked at his daughter as they walked. He was impressed with her skill in all that he was teaching her and knew that she would be worthy in taking his place when the time came. As they got to the outdoors shop, Sean got the feeling that they were being watched. "Rachel, go around to the side hall that leads to the bathroom and wait for me, I will be bringing a friend." he said to her, Rachel nodded, then did so. After she was gone, Sean looked around for who ever was following them.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Deadly encounters (anyone)   Deadly encounters (anyone) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Castiel had been watching the father/daughter duet as they got their supplies. He had been watching them, because he knew he could use them and their help. He had been watching for sometime now and seen how good they were. Now he wanted to help them to a point. He just needed to wait till they could talk alone and not at the Mall. It was not the place.
Back to top Go down
Sean McCulloch

Sean McCulloch

PostSubject: Re: Deadly encounters (anyone)   Deadly encounters (anyone) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:03 am

Sean walked outside, then to an empty area of the mall, "Who ever is there, come out and show yourself" he called out while looking around, not knowing who he was going to see next
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Deadly encounters (anyone)   Deadly encounters (anyone) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:09 am

Castiel showed up right behind the man. "Hello Sean." He said watching him. He did not move, just stared at him. "I've been watching you and your daughter Rachel. She is really good." He said and waited for Sean to spoke now.
Back to top Go down
Sean McCulloch

Sean McCulloch

PostSubject: Re: Deadly encounters (anyone)   Deadly encounters (anyone) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 am

Sean was rather surprised that this person knew him and Rachel, "Thank you" he said with a slight nod, at the same time, he sent the "all clear" signal to Rachel
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Deadly encounters (anyone)   Deadly encounters (anyone) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Castiel looked seeing the girl. He looked back at Sean. Castiel needed help and Sean and Rachel could help. At least he thought they could. they might but they might now. Who knew.
Back to top Go down
Sean McCulloch

Sean McCulloch

PostSubject: Re: Deadly encounters (anyone)   Deadly encounters (anyone) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Sean looked at his daughter, who had seen Castiel, "Castiel?" Rachel said as she stood with her father, "Why are you here?" Sean asked
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Deadly encounters (anyone)   Deadly encounters (anyone) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:46 am

"Hello Rachel. How are you?" He asked looking at the girl. The angel really was not much of a talkative guy, but he was trying and the Winchesters were helping a lot. He looked at Sean and nodded a little at him. Castiel was happy he had some people to talk with. "Look I need you guys. So we have to leave." He said and touched both their heads. Then they were at Sean. and Rachel's hotel.
Back to top Go down
Sean McCulloch

Sean McCulloch

PostSubject: Re: Deadly encounters (anyone)   Deadly encounters (anyone) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:59 am

"I'm doing......well" Rachel said in reply after Castiel did that, "Okay" she added after shaking her head a bit, Sean watched her, then looked back at Castiel, "Whats going on?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Rachel McCulloch

Rachel McCulloch

PostSubject: Re: Deadly encounters (anyone)   Deadly encounters (anyone) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Rachel looked around, then at her father and Castiel, staying composed at the same time. "Why do you want my father and I?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Deadly encounters (anyone)   Deadly encounters (anyone) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:21 am

"I believe you know of something I am requesting." He said sitting down. "I believe you know where this item is hidden." He said watching the father/daughter team. He knew they could help him out.
Back to top Go down
Rachel McCulloch

Rachel McCulloch

PostSubject: Re: Deadly encounters (anyone)   Deadly encounters (anyone) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Sean and Rachel looked at each other, then at Castiel, "The Holy Seplicure?" they asked in unison
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly encounters (anyone)   Deadly encounters (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly encounters (anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmares come to life :: Western States :: Shopping Center-
Jump to: