Nightmares come to life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open Role playing site for the fans of the show Supernatural

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fr. Patrick Glennon

Fr. Patrick Glennon

Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:57 am

Patrick was at the city medical center, visiting those of his parish who were sick. He was there to pray with them and anoint them with oil. Patrick had just finished up in one room and was know walking over to the elevator to head up to the fourth floor to visit with a young woman who was injured in a car crash. While waiting for the elevator to arrive, Patrick glanced around the area, not knowing who he would meet at this time.
Back to top Go down
Johanna Winchester

Johanna Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:28 am

Johanna was at hospital. Her father and uncle got hurt and her uncle's girlfriend called her and told her what was happening. She was sad and scared. Ok Johanna and her family didn't get along, but she was worried about them, and she felt she had to go see them. Little did she know she was going to bump into someone else she knew at that hospital. As she waited by the elevator she looked over as a man walked up. "Father. Glennon, hi." She said looking at him. She was a little surprised to see him there.
Back to top Go down
Fr. Patrick Glennon

Fr. Patrick Glennon

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Patrick looked over when he heard a woman's voice call out to him, a slight smile came to his face, "Johanna, nice to see you again." he said to her in his normal warm tone, "Visiting someone I take it?" he asked gently
Back to top Go down
Johanna Winchester

Johanna Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:49 pm

She had a warm smile on her face and nodded a little. "I am. What about you? Visiting or what?" She asked looking at the father. She remembered the talk she had with him well and how he had helped her
Back to top Go down
Fr. Patrick Glennon

Fr. Patrick Glennon

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Patrick nodded in reply, "Just visiting the sick from my parish" he said to Johanna in reply
Back to top Go down
Johanna Winchester

Johanna Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:30 pm

She nodded a little and smiled at him. "That's really sweet." She said then got in the elevator as it opened. She stepped in and held it for him. She let him get in then pressed what floor she needed and leaned on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Fr. Patrick Glennon

Fr. Patrick Glennon

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:58 am

Patrick nodded a bit to her, then walked in, "May I ask who you are visiting?" he said to her in reply after getting into the elevator
Back to top Go down
Johanna Winchester

Johanna Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:03 am

She looked at him and nodded a little. "My father, uncle and uncle's girlfriend. They got in a car wreck." She said sadly. When Crowley found out she was here she was really going to get it, but she didn't care. She wanted to see her family.
Back to top Go down
Fr. Patrick Glennon

Fr. Patrick Glennon

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Patrick nodded, "I'm sorry to hear that" he said gently
Back to top Go down
Johanna Winchester

Johanna Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:38 pm

She nodded lightly "As am I." She said and cleared her throat. She leaned back as they waited for the floor. She looked back at Father. Glennon. "I would like to thank you again for talking with me a couple months ago. It really did help." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Fr. Patrick Glennon

Fr. Patrick Glennon

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Patrick nodded in reply, "You are most welcome Johanna" he said to her
Back to top Go down
Johanna Winchester

Johanna Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:35 am

She nodded a little and smiled at him. If he only knew how much he had helped or the beating she took after that talk with him. It had been back with Crowley, but she was making it, and knew what to expect when she messed up. She wanted to make sure he would beat her for going to see Dean and all, but she just had too.
Back to top Go down
Fr. Patrick Glennon

Fr. Patrick Glennon

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:08 am

Patrick watched her, sensing that something was off as the elevator doors opened, Patrick held them open, allowing Johanna to get on first
Back to top Go down
Johanna Winchester

Johanna Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:48 pm

She took a deep breath and walked out and looked back at him. "Could I call you sometime?" She asked looking at him and blinked her big blue eyes at him. She really wanted to talk to him again.
Back to top Go down
Fr. Patrick Glennon

Fr. Patrick Glennon

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:51 am

"Of course you can Johanna" Patrick said to her while getting onto the elevator
Back to top Go down
Johanna Winchester

Johanna Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:50 am

She smiled and nodded. "Can you bless a baby when its in the womb?" She then asked stopping from walking. She had just found out she was pregnant, so she had to try to get some find of help. She was worried and scared to death.
Back to top Go down
Fr. Patrick Glennon

Fr. Patrick Glennon

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:44 am

Patrick let the door shut after Johanna said that to him, "I can" he said to her, "May I ask if you are married?" he added gently
Back to top Go down
Johanna Winchester

Johanna Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:06 am

She nodded after he said he could then looked when he asked if she was married. "No I am not and not looking into getting married." She said looking at him and sighed. "I know its a sin and I understand that." She said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Fr. Patrick Glennon

Fr. Patrick Glennon

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:03 am

Patrick nodded in reply, "Johanna, there is no sin that can not be forgiven." he said to her gently
Back to top Go down
Johanna Winchester

Johanna Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:22 pm

She sighed and nodded a little. "I know, but it feels as if some can not be forgiven." They are hard to deal with." She said looking at him. She was sure she would ever be forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Fr. Patrick Glennon

Fr. Patrick Glennon

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Patrick watched her, "Johanna, Jesus forgave a woman who was caught in adultery and made a friend out of a prostitute." he said to Johanna
Back to top Go down
Johanna Winchester

Johanna Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:11 am

"How do you know he forgave her?" She asked, "How do you have that faith?" She asked looing at the man. He made no since to her at all. She did not believe that strong. She was worried she would go to hell and have her flesh ripped over day after day.
Back to top Go down
Fr. Patrick Glennon

Fr. Patrick Glennon

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Patrick watched Johanna as she said that, "Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?, She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more." he said to her from memory in a gentle tone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)   Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the sick.....and something more (anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmares come to life :: Northern States :: Hospitals-
Jump to: